Wednesday, March 14, 2012

1st Gaynniversary

You'd think special days like this will involve a huge celebration and something majestic worthy of retelling in storybooks. However, what I've learnt from the past year is that sometimes when things don't turn out the way they do in fairy tales, it actually is something sweeter and more cherished. I just celebrated with my Bestie, and intimate and comforting environment of trust.

A huge thanks to everyone who played a part in my journey (yes, including those strange encounters of which I should not regret in totality). Thanks to myself of course for not becoming a slut or an ass or a bitch (not judging those who are), but to be as good a friend I can to people around me.

Just thought of something I'm gonna do during my birthday, I'm gonna wake up super early in the morning, make breakfast sets and deliver them to the doorsteps of people I care for. Yeap. Giving is the way to go. Still not so sure what to do after that, what with different groups of friends and all; I don't wanna make each of them uncomfortable anyway.

I should sleep earlier.

1 comment:

  1. that bday mission is very nice n sweet. :)
    u need my address? ( tak malu hahha ;p )

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang