Today I kinda found out that a university friend is gay (not your fault Bestie). I mean, some of us were wondering for quite a while (perhaps more people know than not), but we always thought it could go either way. I was relatively close to him once before when he stayed nearer to me, and since we have the same surname, we always joked that we are distant cousins. Maybe the surname is cursed. It will be a bigger shock if I found out that one of my cousins is too...
Diablo 3 is out on May 15. If you don't know that I am a semi-gamer yet, now you do. Just gonna get it for long term investment to play with friends and all; should be fun.
The weekend is almost here, not that it makes any difference at this point. I must also learn to Yoda my emotions and all more efficiently. Sorry guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment