Sunday, March 25, 2012

Of Storage Sweeps and Cake Stuffing

Invested in a 2TB external hard disk so that I can finally reformat my buggy computer. I call it my vault, where I can store anything of all dodgy levels. I must use all of my anal compulsive powers of organisation to archive everything properly; that applies to all areas of my life, but yeah.

Ate 4 cakes for dinner with my Bestie: green tea cheese, crème brûlée cheese, moist chocolate and pecan butterscotch. I'm so gonna regret it, but once in a while it is okay. Didn't make it to gym too, which makes the (lack of) guilt more prominent.

In other areas of my life, I think I'm doing okay. I'll be okay.

2 comments:

  1. not working yet can live a tai tai lifestyle. How nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating cakes is not a tai tai lifestyle, it's a glutton...

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang