It's been one year of sharing stories, sharing inspirations and sharing dreams with all of my readers, both frequent and occasional. This blog has always been about my journal of life, a chronicle of the moments and emotions that I have to traverse in my walk as a maturing individual. I try my hardest to be as open as I can, but sometimes I use my own cryptic messages as a memory that only I (or close friends) can decipher. This blog has also stood for my individuality, my personal style of expressing myself through various media, my continuous devotion to not compromise of my own principles (unless I choose to) and to not conform to the norms of society. This blog is me, changing as it grows with each post and each written word.
I should be changing the design today, but I couldn't sketch something in time. Will do it soon (really). Same goes for my profile picture across all networking accounts.
Came out to a close friend today, she wasn't surprised although she did not suspect a thing. Also had dinner with another friend and a sudden date with a new friend to end the weekend nicely.
Tomorrow, I better remember to do my tax stuff.
So that's it. Turning one is just a minor celebration, it's just a number anyway. Have a great week ahead!
selamat ulang tahun..
ReplyDeletemoga moga sihat and kuat selalu ;p
Terima kasih banyak-banyak. :)
ReplyDelete