Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Of Sleepless Night, Family History Lessons and Old Inspirations

Didn't really get good sleep yesterday, had several bouts of psychosexual disturbances that I refuse to give in. Meh. All the wrong timings I tell you.

Went for breakfast and did some banking with my aunt, who then discloses some pass history about my grandfather's second wife (of which I had no clue about) and the drama that happened between both sides (my grandmother's lineage vs. my stepmother's lineage). Nothing too dramatic, but I never knew all these actually happened. I hope nothing of that sort happens between my sisters, my cousins and I.

Another classic rendition that most people will remember if you followed the first season of American Idol. Always sparks confidence in me. I've missed Miss Gray so much...

And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going, Tamyra Gray

2 comments:

  1. physchosexual? wht a powerful word..
    ur family oso quite drama horr?
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use the more direct word, but don't wanna scare my readers...

    Thanks Danny kor!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang