Monday, March 12, 2012

End Of March Is Tax Report Deadline

Relatively random post title.

Turning apathetic is my most recurring defense mechanism lately. Fortunately not many people can read facial expressions that well, if not I'll be in deeper shit.

I need a hug.

And no matter how u see it, a square is less dangerous than a triangle.

That's all, coded and cryptic just like I like it.

Oh, I almost forgot. I visited the Chinwoo Pool today. It's actually quite dirty and somehow the air is arid and smoky. I like the size of it though and the view from the top of the hill is quite a scene. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. haha i have until june to submit.. but the reciepts and all are killing me!! :((

    and.. keep ur heads up.. cheers! if i can, so can u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, different people have different deadlines? Hmmm...

    Thanks Eric!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang