I kind of made a life changing decision yesterday (it's not too much a big deal) and I've sort of got mixed feelings about the whole ordeal (but thanks Bestie for the input). I'll blog about it when the time comes, but yeah.
Got a random message from an unknown number:
Unknown: 朋友
Me: who is this???
Unknown: u malay?
Me (after getting inspired by Bestie): i have no time for this shit. either tell me who u r or im not replying anymore
Unknown: o0o f*** you!
I don't know who you are or how you got my number, but I'm not being overly rude, I'm just trying to save your time (and mine as well).
Just had a random conversation with my Bestie, and we came out with this: Muscles are good for nothing except not allowing you to eat stuff. This came off some random conversation about gym freaks who are big and buff yet do nothing much in their real life with those muscle power. Just saying. I can't stand having my aesthetic muscles not being as functional as they look.
No comments:
Post a Comment