Spent the night (and the wee hours of the morning) celebrating my good friend's birthday.
Yesterday as I passed the SPRINT toll, I was asked to halt by a royal consort, and as the golden Benz pass by I noticed that the number plate was completely yellow with no number plate, but only has the Malaysian coat of arms. The Agong has just passed through, too bad I didn't grab a picture.
Another observation, more of my friends are starting to smoke. I can't really stop them, but I'm surprised that it has come to this. I can only pray for their safety (not that I'm saying that they'll contract some sort of disease or condition, but the fact that they either socially learnt that behaviour or reduce themselves to escaping stress through this means is worrisome).
Tomorrow, the Secret Recipe buy 3 free 1 promotion ends, I better go get my cakes...
No comments:
Post a Comment