I'm not very fond of ice-cream cones.
Why?
I can't stand it when only the cone is left.
That's right. You always end up with some cone left.
I push the ice cream into the cone as I eat.
How do you push the ice cream?
I do a little push and pull action as I eat.
Push and pull is it?
Lucky Star is an awesome manga-inspired anime by Kagami Yoshimizu about the lives of 4 school girls in Japan and their random occurrences and conversations. Plenty of great script that looks completely natural and that makes it totally relatable. And of course I like a little push and pull action the way Konata likes hers. And probably the way she doesn't like hers either, but I digress. I've rewatched the entire only season a million times but it always cracks me up.
To a more personal matter, I kinda confessed to my crush through him viewing this blog. Probably shouldn't have done it so soon, but I was tired of lying (which will bring me to my third point later). Things are a teensy little awkward, but I am strong and I can handle my emotions now. I will deal with it. And if I fall, I have plenty of close friends who will be there to catch me or find me in a dark alley crying my eyes out, whichever comes first (although the latter isn't very probable as of now). There's nothing wrong with liking or loving someone, it's just whether you can live with the consequence.
I'll admit, I wasn't the most honest kid back then. I lied through my teeth to save myself from punishment and embarassment, even when it might cause another person to experience fortune. But life has taught me much (although I wished this could have been drilled deeper into my head earlier on) and I have come to the understanding why dishonesty generally doesn't work.
How about white lies? I still tell those. I believe that there are people we try to protect using these 'innocent lies'. Even then, I believe that if we truly are friends with another person, they deserve the truth sooner or later, no matter how bitter it can be.
March is here. The world hasn't ended yet, but I better hurry on with my life.
Ish...if you know he reads it then why bother? Then again I've been down THAT road. Total waste of time. If he's a crush means it's never going to happen.
ReplyDeleteHaha, it's okay, we can stay close friends anyway.
ReplyDelete