Saturday, May 21, 2011

Simple Pleasures

The weekend is much more appreciated, now that I'm working.

Slow, leisurely shopping of which I buy clothes which are smaller or tighter to motivate myself to keep my fitness up.

Smoothly breaking the surface of the pool and feeling the water glide around your body as you move forward in a rhythmic path: intensely calming.

Chewing on shaved ice, cendol and pure white glutinous rice while frigid coconut milk and palm sugar syrup stimulates your taste buds and flow down your oral cavity: immensely comforting.

The only thing that calls to me the entire day is that shiny, brown, 88-long instrument of which I run my fingers on, banging on it at random with the best of both white and black goodness.

The day has not ended yet...

Oh, gonna go out for din din.

Meh.

7 comments:

  1. My god, one of the more interesting blogs that I've encountered this year...I enjoyed your entries and look fwd reading all of them.

    I wished I have that sense of stability and maturity when I was your age. It's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks loads! You can say I grew up too fast, but I'm liking where I'm at as of now. I read your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a mature mind has nothing to do with age, but of course age helps.

    Btw, you write well. Why not do copywriting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a matter of fact, I am! Just worked for three days, tomorrow will get the full load of work since the person I'm replacing is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. Just realised that as I was reading away.

    You so must tell me where you work. One of these days of course. It's a small industry.

    Tomorrow I will go in to torture my writers. Like always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah. Right.

    Thirasak is God. I do hope they send you guys to his camp in Bangkok...esp of all agencies.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang