Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Orgasm(s) I'll Be Missing

Fact: If you haven't noticed yet, this is a scheduled post.

I'm going to be in on my way to probably already in Fraser's Hill; I chose to spend quality time with treasured friends instead of going to get my much needed musical orgy at the MPO. Some people can get turned on by literature or art or by sex itself, but I can lose myself in orchestral pieces. I can ramble about this all day (including the cheap puns) but I'll leave you with these two gems:

Rach 2.

Stravinsky's Firebird

Meh.

Edit: Argh, I'm seriously missing a lot; I'm getting jitterbugs just by listening to the recordings.

Edit 2: I had the two consecutive nightmares yesterday. In the first I came out to my elder sister, and she accidentally blurted out that fact to my mum, and I ran away in the middle of a meal. In the second, I woke up and found small dark hair follicles growing out my chest and back which hurt when touched. My elder sister noticed it and told me she had the same issue. When I went to the hospital, the doctors asked me if I was sleeping around with lesbians and told me I had rabies. My face started swelling, and my front tooth popped out because of the muscular tension. I suffered much, then I woke up. I Googled rabies as soon as I woke, the symptoms are completely different. Thank God so much. The only nightmare which was worse than this was the nightmare within a nightmare (by the power of I don't know how much) where my teeth started falling out and gums started receding, and I kept waking up till I woke up for real drenched in sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang