Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back, But Neither Here Nor There

I just got back from Fraser's and it is in itself a plethora of emotions, physical experiences and gastronomic delight. There's nothing but a trip far from everything to remind yourself of the things that actually matter to you.

Sleep eluded me much yesterday, and thus I'm still sore and a little lethargic, but not needing any sleep any time soon. I snored loudly too, apparently, which could've been predictable since I was quite tired. I wonder, would snoring issues cause a breakup in relationships? Hmmm.

Yesterday's dinner barbecue was exemplary, perhaps being the best dinner I ever had in over a year. Maybe its the company. Maybe its the long wait to get the fire roaring before being able to start cooking that grew my appetite many folds. Maybe its the social foreplay before, during and after dinner. All in all, I definitely gained weight during the trip.

Tomorrow I'll be going for a job interview. I really don't know whether I want the job for sure; I really don't know what I want anymore. Everything I have wanted and worked towards haven't been very successful so far, or at least in the past year or so. If I do get an offer, maybe I'll just take it up so that I'll slowly force myself to recognize from within my actual desires.

I want a relationship nevertheless. Bah.

Meh.

2 comments:

Nuffnang