Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Brainwashing Sissies

Disgusted much.

This is the start. For those who are less informed, the Terengganu State Education Department has sent 66 'sissies', who are boys who display effeminate behavior, to a four-day boot camp of which they are taught physical education and religious studies in the hopes of letting them 'freely pick' alternatives.

Why are all the aspiring psychologists not doing anything about this whole issue? This is exactly parallel to the Church straightening gay members and much similar to the scene in A Clockwork Orange. Haven't they learnt from the past? I wouldn't be surprise if people start committing suicide (Not that I want it to happen, but statistics is not on their side.). It would be a matter of time before our circle will be targeted directly and we are still treated like a disease.

Besut Brainwashing Camp.
We are NOT a disease. (And by the way, homosexuality has been removed from the DSM eons ago and Malaysia is still using Kod Etika Kaunselor 1998. Good job Malaysia!)

I weep for Malaysia today and its Besut Boot Brainwashing Camp.

Meh.

Edit: Original report here. MalaysiaKini's response here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang