Moving on.
I have no idea why being some people have the perception that by being gay you have to like female powerhouses like Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey and Madonna. I, on the other hand, am a big fan of Miss Stefani and her awesome band No Doubt (Maybe she's on the list too, I seriously have no idea.). Here's one reason why (and trust me, this is not anywhere on the top of my list of her awesomeness):
Actually, you must as well read it yourself: GWEN STEFANI ANNOUNCES HELP FOR JAPAN RELIEF EFFORT
Done?
I'll give you a little more time.
Done, really?
Seriously, you are a fast reader (Or a slow one. Or a pure cheat. Seriously, I can't tell from over here.)
USD one million straight from her own personal reserves? Pure, unadulterated goodwill. Yes she still sells her merchandises but she's giving 100% of the profits away. And talking about being longsighted, the first thing she worries about is the children. Yes, she probably isn't the biggest donor, and not the only celebrity to do that. However, she puts her all in in what she believes in, where she finds her inspiration from, and who she finds to be closest to her heart.
She did come out with some singles which I hated at first but somehow worked into my head (Wind It Up especially, due to my love for the classic Julie Andrews version). I can't wait for No Doubt's sixth studio album.
Meh.
Edit: The post title is a play on her highly probable victory against the idiots defending Band Hero. Go Google about it or something. Somehow, I find this post to be shallow in content and thought. Sorry, but
No comments:
Post a Comment