I started baking a white chocolate cake for tonight's pre-convocation dinner and when I was done with the batter, I noticed that my microwave oven doesn't seem to be heating up. I imagined myself serving liquefied cake for dinner. Luckily old lucky worked and I got a nice cake which ended up a little brownie-ish. It should still taste good so no worries.
Next, I went to KJ Pool for a swim and only when I reached there did I notice that I left my wallet at home. I contemplated going home and sleeping it off but the thought of the white chocolate cake and a (probably) sinful pre-convocation dinner tonight pushed me to return.
Thirdly, when I went inside and was about to jump in, I noticed that I left my goggles in the car. I quickly retrieved it and ended the trinity of
Bah, I need an exercise kaki. Double bah, I need a job.
Meh.
Edit: My belly is almost gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment