Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Week 2011

Happy Easter 2011!
I'm tired of thinking too much with my imperfect mind, but the thought of spending my first Easter officially gay gives me much spiritual conundrum. It's like trying to put a jigsaw puzzle together with flawed edges everywhere. Most people would just tell me to 'stop thinking so much and just go with the flow', and I would happily oblige. However, I think I owe my decision of faith a little more effort than simple ignorance.

I can't say that I have picked the most scientific nor faith-led path; till today, you still can't prove nor disprove a/several higher deity/deities or lack thereof. However, the joining of both requires a some hypothetical ethical reasoning.

If, and only if, I find out that being gay means to suffer in hell for eternity (for sure), would I change my mind?

I don't know. The only way to find out is for that to happen.

Happy Easter in advance!

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang