Monday, April 4, 2011

It Takes Two To Clap

I'm tired of putting my hand out waiting for a clap, but I know that if I don't, I never will be prepared when someone wants to hit it.


The only reason I put my hand up is because I do not see others putting their up to me.


But, I don't want people to put their hand up just because they know I'm waiting for it. 


It's only a clap, I'm not even asking for a buddy handshake.


Sometimes, I think others have the wrong impression of me. Maybe they have other hands to clap. But would it hurt to clap one more?


Meh.


Edit: By clap, I mean a high five. But it didn't sound right in writing.

...

Fact: I hated how the post turned out, so back to the old drawing board.

I'm tired of taking the active role to keep my friendships alive, but I know that if I stop, the friendship might die off.

The only reason I'm taking the active role is because no one else is.

But I don't want others to take the active role just because I'm doing it all the time.

It's only to say hi and to show concern, I'm not even asking you to disclose any secrets unwillingly.

Sometimes, I think others think I have some sort of a hidden agenda. Maybe they have more important friends than me. But would it hurt to say hi to one more?

Meh.


Edit: There I go, all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang