I am a very lucky person. I have been blessed with many, many, many good genes (Although I may be a little 'under-blessed' in several other areas, but I shouldn't be too greedy.) (This makes for a good blog post, but I'll save it for next time.) (I
My bowels seem to have this automated system of which I have NO control over: each time I travel (and thus, having limited or uncontrolled access to a toilet), my bowels go on a survival mode and holds more harmful material which should be released. It is useful some of the time, but during the majority it's a pain in the ass (both literally and metaphorically). My bladder doesn't work that way though.
Must start eating more roughage. Or maybe take up belly dancing to move the bowels like a cocktail shaker. Or perform regular morning enem** ARGH STUPID IMAGINATION!
Meh.
No comments:
Post a Comment