Thursday, June 2, 2011

You Got Me Thinking/Situations of Perceptions of Situations

I am generally the deep thinker, not because I'm convoluted per se. I still enjoy a simple, raw and spontaneous mentality whenever I can. Although there might be situations or discussions that stir my insides or horrify my very existence, it takes a little more to push me towards a desire to innovate for the future. You made me dream of a bigger future, that change doesn't happen without lifting a finger, that people need to be made aware of our predicament. You made me retch without a warning, you made me think about relational ties that I have never given too much thought to, you made me afraid of losing the things I hold dear.

Yea, you got me thinking much. You know who you are. xoxo

Halfway through my day today at work, I started thinking about the fragility of our mental states, specifically how our situations affect our perceptions of our situations. It's just a matter of whether you let the chicken, or the egg, control your life. Sorry I can't come out with better examples, you'd probably be reading enough already. I don't have too many readers to please anyway.

Tomorrow, there'll be FA to approve, really hope I can get off early instead of playing the waiting game.

Fingers crossed.

Another thing, what's the answer to the question below?

Time flies pass fast when you:
1) Grow older
2) Do something you enjoy
3) Fill your time with productivity
4) Work

I hope it's all but number 4, not that it's a bad thing anyway. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. story of my life...waiting for FA

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.T I'm home but have got to go back in for FA near midnight.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang