When you know that you're going in the right direction, the world suddenly seems to be a better place. My radio copy seems to be heading towards the right path, and so is the print. The designers, as usual, are killing themselves now when I am coming home slightly earlier compared to the last two nights (in fact, I could've went home earlier if I wanted to, but staying back gives the team some morale boost). I'll think of someway to keep their spirits up tomorrow.
Muscles getting better, but not fully recovered. The ones that are still aching are probably my weak ones. I finally understand what's wrong with my body though. My upper body doesn't match my lower body. Will have to work on that somehow. Haven't gained weight yet, so that's a good sign.
Don't know if the possibly-gay-colleague's gaydar is picking me up too. Again, it's not like I'm hiding, they're just not asking.
What should I do for the weekend? Anyone wanna meet up and jalan-jalan?
No comments:
Post a Comment