Second surprise was today, and I thought I could get a full day's preparation by feigning illness, but opportunity sneaks away. I resorted to Lawson's rule of simple trifle assembly, with strawberries included (nonetheless). Shouldn't have left it in the fridge, but not much choice with Malaysia's weather.
If you are a fan of the colour pink because you subscribe to the strange gay stereotype of colour preference, or you just like the colour per se, visit a quaint cafe named Little Pantry in IOI Mall, Puchong. It doesn't play too excessively with the pink colour palette, but utilizes shades of green, grey, white and black to complement the primary colour. The food is, to slightly apprehensive confidence of food blogs, not too shabby with relatively acceptable price ranges (RM12ish to RM30ish or higher depending on meal) (The salad's sauce was really, really good.). It is almost in front of the Fitness First too if your eyes need food too...
After a relatively slow day, random weather patterns forced us to settle down at the Starbucks at the Telawi area of Bangsar, and shortly joined by another of Bestie's friend of which was definitely not in the equation of planning. Somehow, everything worked out in the end. Happy birthday again Bestie! Seriously, no more surprises tomorrow, really.
Before I forgot, I still owe you low fat strawberry cheesecake. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. And a piano piece.
On a random note, at what point do two people becomes boyfriends? Hmmm. xoxo
No holiday tomorrow, oh well. Back to the old drawing board.
No comments:
Post a Comment