Friday, June 10, 2011

-160.90

Easy come, easy go. And the day hasn't ended yet.

Went retail therapy today, after settling some banking. Managed to prevent myself from getting excessively expensive, but artfully stimulating pieces, which did not push my pieces-I-regretted-not-getting counter from its current position at 2. Just got basics, origami paper and vegetarian munchies for my mum's birthday tomorrow. Wanted to splurge on underwear but couldn't find the ones I love (Renoma X-Sport), because they're probably out of production already.

I'm starting to realise that the largest expense I spend on is actually food, not that I splurge on food per se, but the cost of food everywhere is skyrocketing to the moon. I should being food to work more, gambatte!

Not totally sore from yesterday's capoeira, but still aching much. In the next two days of sailing, I'll die.

Meeting my date later, hopefully (will watch A Single Man with him munching on some of said vegetarian munchies, yeah he's a non-strict vegetarian).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang