Saturday, June 18, 2011

Orang Macam Kita Dan Berbelanja Besar

Was at the Annexe Gallery for the art for grabs + kl alternative bookfest 2011. Hands was itchy, but did not give in to temptation and got the book Orang Macam Kita for several reasons i. I need to improve my Malay for my job, ii. It's an interesting take on alternative SOGI culture in Malaysia, and iii. I just had to scratch that itch a little. Haven't started reading yet but totally looking forward to it. (BTW, Orang Macam Kita translates into People Like Us. Do the math.)

I totally splurged on my dad this Father's Day, possibly more than all my father's day gift in the past combined. He isn't exactly the model dad, but I was also not exactly the model son (plus I'm not out to him yet). Hope he loves the gifts.

Today hasn't been a very satisfying day as a whole. The night is still young and I just want company.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang