Late by about an hour. Left work at 11.45pm. Let's begin.
Today (yesterday) passed again in a blur, ending with an (obvious) late nighter. I'm begin to doubt my capacity for living with the long hours at work. It's taking a toll on my mind, my body and my life. We'll see... The only thing that is keeping me going is this article I found today:
Malcolm Gladwell at Cannes
Wound on left foot much better now. It was still bad when I walked to work, but at the end of the day, a thicker layer of skin had already formed.
Found out that a colleague at work who I find to be the most attractive is gay. He didn't really say it, but funny conversations during dinner with several other colleagues are leading me to believe that way. He's a top, and no, office scandals should be off limits. I'm not hiding myself though, they're just not asking me directly.
Thanks for being strong. It's helping me much. But I'd prefer if you were more direct, for I do not dare to ask.
Meh.
intro lar...wink wink
ReplyDeleteYou're a bottom?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteI have to meet you first before I introduce you to him, no?