Friday, June 10, 2011

This is For Yesterday IV - Capoeira

Meh, late by 23 minutes. Let's begin.

Just came back from first capoeira session with a friend's friend and I'm aching all over. Will probably ache more tomorrow too. I'm just hoping I'll be able to revive by Saturday and Sunday's sailing. Really had plenty of fun, still have lots more to learn from the seasoned capoeiristas and taking my time to learn the basics more. Not sure whether I'll commit to it in the long run but I've got a definite cardio plan I can use at home. AXE!

Also realized how idiots are attracted to idiots. No offense really, but those people have the nicest hearts in their hidden cores.

Okay, to my daily dose of randomness. Remember the time I said peeing was pleasurable? It only applies if your bladder is filled and stretched enough. TMI?

Long weekend ahead and a highly possible overkilled body before it even started. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang