Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Filling Up The Weekend

Now working on my first 15 second TV Ad. Totally lost, but hope I learn much from it.

On a random but totally decipherable note, I enjoy a long foreplay before getting to the main course. Of course, must make sure the main course is still hot by then. On another random and totally literal note, sex is not only a physical activity, it is a mix of emotional, mental and physical interactions. I dare you to rebut that.

I missed today's 29 Ways introductory meet, sigh.

I have a long weekend this week; my company will be going on a trip to Bali and I was offered a place at the very last minute (just having to pay for the change of name on the air ticket), but U decided to have my own personal time and spend time with close ones. If I was career-minded I would've gone and tried to suck up to the upper-ups (not to say that I would've done that successfully anyway). This kind of choices should not be judged by my colleagues. They do that, but technically it is my choice.

What shall I do? What shall I do?

Swim? Definitely. Everything else, hmmm.

Meh.

2 comments:

  1. Have you been to Bali? If no then ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? BALI IS SOOO BOOOTIFUL LIKE GO GO GO GO GO.

    And even if you have been, it's good to spend time with your company and new colleagues - you need to build a relationship with them. And face it, this industry unlike many others, we depend on each another to make things work and also spend alot of time together. Might as wel make it WORK!!! no?

    I don't like people thinking that being a team player, spending time with colleagues and bosses is sucking ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are more than one way to build relationships, if they fail to see that, it's their fault. And I don't stereotype ball-suckers; some are genuinely interested in knowing people, kudos to them.

    I don't know whether I'll be staying in this industry long. For now, I want to test my raw performance.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang