Fact: I'm a psychology major.
Can I read your mind? Honestly, I can't. Instead of helping me hone my skills, studying psychology actually made me more open to individualism, which makes people-reading almost improbable (but not altogether impossible). Do I want to read your mind? Yes, much. I personally hate to pry into other people's privacy though. Then why? I really want to know what others are really thinking about me. Yes, even in retrospect, I do sound fickle minded and shallow. I don't want to listen to praises, accolades, compliments. I want to know the truth, nothing exaggerated, and definitely without the socially required tack.
How else am I supposed to change, to self-reflect, to adapt?
All that aside, my art director is such a nice person. She dances, plays the piano, and loves musicals. We'll be getting along well. Work's good. I pity my designers.
Meh.
No comments:
Post a Comment