Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sorting Out Priorities

Until my work becomes more intense to the point that I'll start forgetting to update my blog, I think I'll force myself to do some self-reflection here. A letter to myself, a note.

I. Mathematics Homework

Equation Of Work
Work (Passion) > Work (Passion and Money) > Work (Tedium) > Bumming > Work (Hate) > Retired

Equation of Interest
Peoples' Life > Music > Art > Food > Everything Else

Equation of Health
Immune System > Athletic > Looks

Equation of Relationships
Not-So-Distant-Future Beloved > Family > Bestie > Inner Circle > Outer Circle > Acquaintances > Strangers > SFP > The Voided

Equation of Food
Fruits and Vegetable > Protein < > Carbohydrates < > Fats (Under Construction - Can I contract anyone to do this for me...)

Equation of Exercise
Swimming > Other Sweat-Conscious Activities (Seriously need to change this...)

Equation of Equations
Relationships > Everything Else (Specifically, the first...)

II. To-Do List (In no particular order)

1. Clean bedroom
2. Find language classes
3. Sign up for marathon, and therefore start running
4. Continue hunt for job
5. Finalize plan for New Zealand trip for sister's convocation cum family holiday
6. Spend less, save more
7. Maintain relationships

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang