![]() |
| Private Structure Puns. Focus on "Casual Top", "Casual Bottom" and "Shop By Cutting". |
The more I think, the more I believe that your partner has to be your positional counterpart: top-bottom, versatile-versatile, versatile (preferring top)-versatile (preferring bottom), or non-penetrative-non-penetrative. This is the absolute mix up if you want to settle down with the principles of homosexual fidelity (when you take flings and casual ONS into account, the equation breaks apart) and it's more important than dominance. I'm not saying that other mix ups will not work, but there will be more than plenty of compromises to be made. Sex isn't everything anyway.
And no matter how much people say that versatiles do not exist, I believe in the concept much. Read it up a little in my previous post here.
And what's up with the whole 'if a gay person asks another gay person to have dinner together it means he is interested in him' misconception? People, there is such thing as an ordinary friendship; the only thing different is that both persons share the same sexual orientation. Same goes for the 'the only reason a gay person goes to a gay club is to get hooked up' mentality. Seriously, stop giving everyone else reason to stereotype us anymore.
Still giving much thought to going down to Singapore for the Pink Dot event:
More importantly, still dreaming a reality for Pink Dot Malaysia. We can't possibly wait till legalization is done, civil rights are always won the hard way.
Meh.

No comments:
Post a Comment