Sunday, May 8, 2011

M P Non-Virgin

It was close to midnight and I was headed to my first clubbing experience which also happened to be my first out-of-the-closet step to people in the circle. Nifty.

The first half of the experience involves staring at the Petronas Twin Towers, ogling at guys in the dark (curse you astigmatism!), and basically walking around a little. No one approached me and I definitely wasn't brazen enough to approach anyone on my first time there.

In the third quarter, I drank a little. It didn't really take off the edge or remove the safety switch, but quenching my thirst at that moment seemed the right thing to do. Nevertheless, still 'tiang-ing' away.

In the conclusive part of the night morning, I danced away at the dance floor. The wonders of a small dance floor is that you have no space to pull off flashy moves, so even the most stiff of people can shake a little and enjoy the music and crowd. Music moves me much, and I was saved the torture of listening to trance or techno but allowed to freely dive into the waters of house music, which was not bad altogether. Yeah. Must remember NOT to wear long jeans there ever again.

In all, a relatively interesting eye-opening experience to a M P Virgin like me. Heck, when we were leaving I was just getting into the mood. Thanks to pluboy and made-out-with-everyone-friend for being my 'guardians'. Looking forward to the next trip, hopefully with more people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang