My wardrobe is probably the worst wardrobe ever for a gay person, seriously (putting stereotypes aside). It is a little better than it was a few years ago, when travelling for long periods meant packing your entire wardrobe. It's not that I don't shop a lot, it's just that I'm a little picky with what I buy. I'm also not using my own money yet, so I always feel a sense of guilt whenever I spend too much, which is easy in today's apparel realm. Argh, really wanted that pair of CK Jeans but half a K is no big joke.
In the end, I settled for two comfortable singlets. I never wore them much in the past, not only because I was never really exposed to them in childhood, but also because I never had large assets to show. I guess it's time for me to get more and more comfortable with my own body (and unconsciously prod myself towards my optimal body shape).
At the end of the trip, I mentioned to my mum that I needed a fragrance, and we stopped by the CK fragrance roadshow in front of Pavilion. All the samples failed my nose test, mostly because they were too citrusy for my liking. After that, we headed to the relatively new Sephora opened right in front of Starhill Gallery, which happened to stock men's fragrance too. After a gazillion trials of which I think the very helpful Malay male assistant was becoming a little agitated, I found it.
How do you tell, seriously? It's like breathing into a clear open space, of which the lingering undertones and drifting overtones stroll smoothly through your nasal cavities, without them forcefully attacking your senses. It is subtle, yet firm, and does not . Yeah, poetic evaluation at its best necessity .
So this is me:
![]() |
| D&G Light Blue. The box is furry, really. |
Will shop more when I start working; it's a need, not even a want. Starting work tomorrow!
Edit: And just a small reminder to people out there, fragrances are worn on your body, not on the clothes. Spritz away on your wrists and neck.

DKNY be delicious!! :)
ReplyDeleteOoo, I tried that but I didn't really like it...
ReplyDelete