Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lark Awakening

I was thinking. I don't work out well at night because I'm generally a morning person, but it's hard for me to do a morning schedule because of work and all. Then I thought, why not.

So from today onwards, I'll be sleeping at 10.00pm and waking at 5.30am for my liquid breakfast, followed by 6.30am gym session and 8.00am breakfast. How long will I last? I'm not sure. I'll see how my body likes (or hates) this new routine, and I'll adjust accordingly. Wish me luck.

Also, I deleted Grindr. I... want a closer connection to people (that I both already know and not know yet) and I don't want to grow my relationships in the ways that I currently do. I desire the change, and perhaps, I'll know who I should spend my precious time with after time.

I'm trying to go after several guys, a lot of which are probably false ends, but we'll see. My heart probably can't handle it, but that's what I have my friends for.

Peace out, it's almost sleep time.

3 comments:

  1. sleep at 10pm? so like primary school kids lol ;p
    i'm a night person :)

    btw, gd luck with ur targets :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised I DO have to wake up earlier to detox before breakfast, then digest before working out. My body was drained so fast from not having a solid brekkie. Maybe now I have to sleep at 9.00pm and wake at 5.00am...

    (JKPJ, I don't know why your comment isn't appearing although I have records that you have.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I have a target. And I'm a natural lark anyway, so I'll be fine to a physical extent. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang