It's a long, long way down, eh?
Yesterday I was properly in bed by 10.30 (late by half an hour), then I tossed and turned before somehow drifting asleep. Then I woke up sometime in the middle of the night, my body was feverish, my throat dry, and my whole body aching. I was thinking, 'Crap, the moment I wanted to make this change in my life, this had to happen.' I was actually thinking of cancelling my first early morning gym plan, but when I saw the time on my phone, I realised it was only 12.30am, and I had time to salvage my sleep. I quenched my thirst with the cup next to the bed, took a wee in the loo, and cradled again with my bolster.
I really have no problem waking up, I just have problems falling asleep.
I woke up surprisingly rested, although I thought I was a goner until I started walking around and realised it wasn't so bad. I went downstairs and took a liquid breakfast, then ferried myself to the gym at 6.30 on the dot. It was relatively empty, and I was somehow expecting more early bird gym freaks, but the privacy and quietness gives me sort of a tranquil environment to focus.
During my fourth exercise, I began to feel nauseated. I stopped my routine a little short because my stomach was still digesting and I probably didn't have enough food.
Am thinking about sleeping earlier and waking earlier (as if it's not early enough), and I already have several friends on my back pleading me to be a little more owlish. But sacrifices have to be made, and it's not like I'm uncontactable during work or the rest of the day.
Tried to patch my phone to ICS today, but Samsung Malaysia is still being an ass.
Other than that, nothing major. Time to sleep.
Always had problems with sleeping as well. But regular hours and a really dull book really helps for me :)
ReplyDeleteThat would mean Lord of The Rings to me, hahahaha. No offense to the book of course.
ReplyDelete