Woke up underslept, and spent the entire morning (and early afternoon) napping to make up for lost time, but I know it myself that recovered sleep is not good enough since the damage is already done.
From late afternoon till the evening, I was in the city with my godbrother, spending time to catch up and shop a litle (him shopping more than I am, since I was saving up for a laptop and I didn't see anything I particularly love). Also my first time eating at Din Tai Fung (at the one in Pavillion); I ordered the braised beef noodles and it came really strong and hearty together with a bowl of wantons we shared, which was sadly not up to par. We retired to the hidden food court of Lot 10 to sample the Mochi we bought at Tokyo Street in Pavillion; the green tea mochi was the best albeit a little weak. The caramel macchiato and purple yam is disappointing, but they were good mochis nevertheless.
On the way back, I received a message that my close friend was back from Singapore, and we spent the late night supper-ing at the Kayu outlet in Kota Damansara plus the Hokkien Mee near Sunway Giza. Another late night and another round of lost sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment