Thursday, April 26, 2012
Of Surveys and Pretty Much Nothing Else Important
I actually somehow spent time to complete this survey today, although I have to admit that it is quite long and I don't like doing long surveys coming from a background of research. What's with people and long survey's anyway?
You can do it here if you want to contribute: Global Men's Health and Rights Survey 2012
Other than that, feel really bored and sleepy today. Meh. Feeling... detached. Actually looking forward to Bersih 3.0 now, although I'm still a little afraid of I don't know what.
Worn shorts to work for two days now. I should still keep a backup long pants/jeans in case I have to run out and meet clients (I really need to get a comfortable pair. Dockers?). Ugh, and I haven't got my laptop yet, still waiting for Ivy Bridge, but probably not waiting for the Keplers.
That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment