Saturday, November 5, 2011

Prints, Primrose, and Plans

Today I had to go to the printers for print checks. I have no idea why I am doing production jobs. Meh. It was an interesting experience nevertheless, and a small bonding time with my senior designer.

When I went to the gym, I noticed that my petrol indicator was on, but I figured that I would get to the gym, then pump petrol on the way home. When I parked, I realised that I left my entire wallet at home, gym card included. I had to go home, get my wallet, pump petrol then go to the gym. Stupid memory and recklessness. I really need evening primrose oil or something along those lines.

No idea what is happening tonight. I'm just gonna go out at eat with a friend. Meh.

Yosh!

2 comments:

  1. Probably a bit tired. If it was me, I'd call it approaching senility haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all? ;P

    Welcome to my menagerie of rants. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang