Thursday, November 17, 2011

This is for Yesterday XXXVII - I'm Making Money

Award season is approaching, and the agency is trying to fuel the creatives to a higher level. However, I am trying to produce great work for boring, but high paying clients. I really have no time. When I was discussing with my SAD, he asked me why not brainstorm over the weekend. I replied, do you think I don't have a life? Plus, these few weekends have been work filled to some extent. I don't think my productivity is being appreciated much at all, considering the other creative groups have their hands cleaner with us slaving away on this account.

I am proud of what I do, and if you expect me to die for the agency, I'm sorry, but it's not worth it.

Meeting in about an hour and I'm totally empty. I even had a bad dream where other teams presented walls of ideas (literally). I don't considered myself screwed, but I am a little disappointed that I couldn't be a contributing factor as much as the rest. It's not guilt, it's my silently deafening productivity.

To surviving this week. Bestie, I hope we can have dinner tonight as planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang