Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lord of the Flies Revisited

What if... and I'm only doing this for the sake of curiosity and science. What if there was a scene like in the book Lord of the Flies where a group of prepubescent boys are stranded on an island alone, but this time the premise is that all of them are gay? Yes, I'm still sane and being horny did not get the better of me. What would happen? How would a sexuality factor change something controlled?

Hmmm.

I have a lot of thoughts now, but they are all jumbled up and a little inappropriate for this blog.

The weekend was not too shabby with the MPO as the highlight, but still can be better. Picked up a friend from the airport too a moment ago. He's really stressed with his studies, so I hope it gets better for him. I hope it gets better for myself too anyway.

+OIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang