Sunday, November 27, 2011

Focus Blur

You know when you manually focus with a camera on a target then point it at another subject at a difference distance quickly and then back at the original target, you get that sort of motion blur of focus? I experienced that today! I was staring at a huge alphabet on some book, then when the waiter brought another object to cover part of the letter, my focus shifted to the tray even though I was still staring at the alphabet. It happened for a split second, of which the waiter moved at the alphabet came into full view and proper focus again. Wow! Sorry, I get all excited for all the strangest things.

Just some time ago there was a new invention, a light field camera, which snaps a photograph with infinite zoom. It's a little complicated, but I promise you it's really groovy. You can try the inifinite zoom effect in their gallery here.

Been on a roll with watching Running Man, still not as great as Happy Together, but still. Yoo Jae-Seok is still as awesome as ever.

Hmmm, all my friends are asking me to shop in Hong Kong. Will try to do more hardware shopping than fashion though; that I'll do in Thailand.

Just discovered that another high school classmate is gay. My class alone has three already (that we know so far). What are the odds?

Hope tomorrow will be a blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang