Monday, November 14, 2011

Sloth and Gluttony

Today, I woke up feeling not particularly rested, but not altogether exhausted. It wasn't the best feeling to start a day. The entire day I was feeling very unproductive, very lazy, very tired, very sleepy, very peckish to the point that I'm munching on something every hour. It's like sloth and gluttony is totally on me today. A colleague also just came back from Hong Kong with egg rolls. Addiction is on me!

That's why I decided to go to the gym upon leaving my work early for the first time in like two months. Did my regular cardio, but limited myself on the weights since I just gymed fully yesterday. Guilt is gone, and good sleep is almost assured. (Come on, give it to me this once!)

3 eggs only today, I didn't need the full course anyway.

Presentation tomorrow morning, pickup point for a group of colleagues is my house, because the client is so close. A little weird, but it's not like I have anything to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang