Okay Bestie, I too am tired of the "This is for Yesterday" series, now reaching 39.
Today, left work feeling agitated, knowing that I might have to work on the weekend. Meh.
Went to a mutual friend's girlfriend of whom I am totally not close to, but the feeling of being in their extended family who welcome you with open arms is a good feeling indeed.
After that went to drag a closer friend out of his house for yum cha session, and he follows a little hesitantly. Weird how intimacy can be reversed sometimes.
This weekend will be packed, but I'm not exactly sure what it will be packed with anyway. Here's to a bearable weekend!
Edit: Oh, and I just hate how when I chat, I start and end with a same expression. For example: "haha lorem ipsum dolow sit amet haha" or "ok lorem ipsum dolor sit amet ok". I'm weird...
No comments:
Post a Comment