Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weird Nightmares, Sayonara, and Respect

I have been having really strange nightmares for several days (albeit not consecutively), but today's happened to be the most vivid recollection. In my dream I was my current age with all other variables held check, but I have failed my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Bahasa Melayu paper and had to retake the exam again. I woke up late, an hour before the exam, andwas totally unprepared, having zero recollection of examination formats and Malay literature works. I was in total panic mode, almost to the point of going crazy, then I woke up. Upon breaching reality, I was still feeling that I had to take the exam, sweating profusely and totally buzzed out.

Weird. It's not like I had the biggest problem in my life trying to tackle BM in high school. It was the only subject of which I got an A2 grade though. Nightmares begone!

Today was a fellow colleague's last day at work. I have not worked much with her, but I will miss her dearly. We had her farewell at Edo Ichi in Solaris Dutamas. I forgot which set I ordered, but it was actually quite good and the place deserves another try.

Cawanmushi is missing.
Boss called me into another group discussion today despite the CD's intention of letting me settle my current load of work. I feel quite honoured for being recognised to an extent, but I don't know how are things going to be with the heavy workload from so many initiatives. Ugh. Kill me.

I need dinner/coffee with Bestie soon! Sorry!

Edit: Neck ache dissipated after lunch, phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang