Monday, November 7, 2011

A Little Love For Me

I think I haven't been loving myself enough recently. I made this special spaghetti as a gift of love:

A Little Love For Me.
It's a great work of irony serving a Western dish in a huge Chinese bowl. It's also fortunate that I finally found my phone-PC connector; music updates to the max.

Now, it's between cleaning my room and going out for coffee... I'll take the latter. Weee.

Edit: Ended up at SS2's UFO; not too shabby, but nothing original. Oh and my latissimus dorsi is still aching from gyming 2 days ago, each time I scurry down flights of stairs, they feel like big chunks of potatoes bobbing. Haha. I shall not regret what happened yesterday. Let's move on.

2 comments:

  1. Actually it looks a little dodgy compared to those heavily DI-ed food shots in restaurant menus. Thank God it tastes better than it looks.

    And welcome to my mental hospice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang