Thursday is here already.
Got 3 concept works this week and it's been quite the killer when you got to juggle your other jobs as well. Tomorrow is D-Day for one of them, hopefully it works out great.
Went out for dinner with old friends. Might be offered a copywriter opening at a bigger firm with a salary offer half times more than my current one. I doubt I'll be taking the offer, I don't have much experience yet in one place. It hell is tempting though, if I could get it.
This is the last weekend before my New Zealand trip. I am not exactly the most excited person, but I think I'll feel it when the time actually comes. What should I buy there? Wait, what should I do this weekend? Dilemma again.
Was talking to a friend the other day, and we discussed about life. We concluded:
No one cares about yourself more than yourself.
Stay, Thirasak is God.
ReplyDelete