Today, I forcefully dragged myself to work after 1 day of sick leave.
About halfway through the day, I was questioning whether I did the right thing. Staying at home would mean I get more rest and come the next day closer to perfection, yet I will get the biggest pile of backlogged work of which much requires conceptualizing. Going to work would mean that I clear most of the work up, but risk shoddy effort due to imperfect concentration and focus, as well as risk getting more ill and risk spreading my virus to others. Hmmm. Too late.
It also sucks that we're lacking copywriters now since one just became a planner. More juggling till the new one arrives (whenever that is...). Somehow, it is so much easier to contract FA Artists than copywriters and designers when people are on emergency leave or MC. Someone should revise the system.
Really, really hope I am much, much better tomorrow. I can't be productive like this.
Curaja!
It's nothing to do with easy, your agency is either lazy to find one or cheapskate to pay for one
ReplyDelete