Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm Allowed To Be Impulsive Sometimes, Ya Know?

Put down a hefty full payment for a pre-order luxury object. Can't wait. No regrets.

Also started discovering the hidden world of FLAC files, the audio equivalent of RAW images. It's hard to find FLACs of songs you like, but the results are extraordinary. It's no surprise that when compared to the size of an MP3 (~4MB), FLACs are about 10 times larger.

Almost lost 5 kg (and that's still good even though I'm definitely putting on some muscle at the same time). I don't exactly have a power exercise regime with work and all, but I try my best to get my some and control my diet. Trying is good enough, although doing is better. Still practicing capoeira whenever I can now that I have music from a dear friend.

Climbing closer to my 100th post, with readers coming now and then. This has been a personal place for my thoughts and feelings since the start, and it has not changed since. Thanks people.

Edit: I thought I was doing well, until I saw this: http://asianbmi.blogspot.com/. I wanna cry already. That's like another 9 kg to the middle of the bell curve. T.T

2 comments:

  1. Dont turn into weight/body obssesed fag. It's not nice. Though alot will find it attractive.

    Forget what I said :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a goal, not an obsession for sure; I have no time for such preoccupations. Now I'm more focused on being healthy, which if in turn get me that body (of which I am sure it will), yay me.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang