Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Really, Really Need to Learn to Say No More

Friends back from overseas, thus there's plenty of makan/minum/party sessions which extends to the wee hours of the morning of which will negate my lark's body its much needed restful slumber. All that contributed to a day-long fight against the plague; by the time I'm wrote this, enough battles were won but the battle wasn't over. Suffering sucks badly, I really need to revisit my health paradigms.

Saying no has many consequences though. A few examples are not giving the designated individual enough 'face', and appearing like an introverted and intentional hermit to ostracize myself from others. Most importantly, I need to learn to say no to myself is many matters. It seems strange, not just the folly of self negation of luxuries and comforts, but the sheer reality that you can be blockaded by taking a step back without realizing so.

Meh. Hope I'm well enough to get to work tomorrow. Still feeling yellow all around. Hope you all are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang