Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Don't Know What's That In My Body...

... but its pissing me off.

On strong antibiotics now, which is good is one way, but I can feel it messing around my body, (hopefully) killing everything that's making me spew the plague like no tomorrow. It's at these moments that I feel really lonely. Lonely in a sea of men again (and this time when I say men, I mean humankind).

Why do strangers make the best of friends?

There are no repercussions, no room for judgment; just pure, simple goodwill. It's really strange, you somehow know that if you die, these people will be there at your funeral, crying bitterly.

The human experience is sure a strange realm. Makes me want to dive deeper and discover more.

You may say that it is just my perception. Even if it's true, I wanna believe it that way. Enjoy your weekend guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang