Yesterday night, as I left work, I realised my upper lip was starting to swell to the size of, well, humongous bananas. It got worse by the time I slept to the point where Angelina Jolie's lips are puny in comparison. I popped an antihistamine when I woke up, in case it was an allergic reaction, and the swelling went down by lunch. Scared a few colleagues at work, but otherwise unharmed. I actually thought it was some strange STD or something, was a nervous Nellie.
Met the lawyer client and, with no surprises, spent an unnecessary amount of time understanding the required direction. Sometimes, I wonder why they don't just get to the point. Also watched our old and cute uncle Finance Director in a creative meeting for the first time, hilarious moments indeed.
Survived the entire week without getting well enough. Will sleep early tonight again. Unless someone pops up on my chat list. Kudos and enjoy the weekend.
As usual, today is Extra Credits release day. Not that any of you would care, but yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment