Today, I feel a little vengeful, and its the one that stems from others looking down at you (kind of) and you willing to put everything in your life down and hatch a mastermind scheme just to prove them wrong, probably totally with the "in your face!" tonality (I'm not going to disclose all the details, as remembering it all just makes me dwell more on this shallow obsession). However, I don't believe that I should continue to nurture this volatile feeling and distorted view of reality, because although you can use it as a strong motivator, it stems from your own fabricated reality of the other person's mind (although it might be true anyway) (I probably also can't just put everything down). Another reason is because it is so time consuming and mentally unnecessary. The world needs my contribution more than my preoccupation.
What have I become? I'm just human, so I guess this is normal anyway. Luckily I do too much self reflection and I have several good friends, should I stray away or be blind to my own unknown kryptonite. The weekend is almost here.
EROICA! Can't wait.
Oh, and I think I'll help advertise for my friend. Please, please go for this performance if you can:
![]() |
| Ovation, Canticle Singers |
It's a chorale performance that will sure to spellbound you! They will perform famous melodies encompassing sacred music to broadway classics to secular adaptations. Go and support them if you can!

Always been a little vengeful. Just have to pace yourself :)
ReplyDeleteHaha. In the long run I think it will be too tiring for my personality to maintain so.
Delete